Rhinebeck, NY23 E. Market Street Rhinebeck, NY 12572 845.876.4645
Hours for Rhinebeck:New Summer Hours: Open 7 days a week 10am – 6pm
|View Larger Map|
Tarrytown, NY11 N. Broadway Tarrytown, NY, 10591 914.418.5453
Hours for Tarrytown:Sunday through Thursday: 11 – 7 Friday – Saturday: 11 – 8
|View Larger Map|
- Automatically Collected Information. Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit the PureMountainOliveOil.com site. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use this information to monitor the usage of our site. Also, when we send emails to you, we may be able to identify information about your email address, such as whether you can read graphic-rich HTML emails. All of the information we automatically capture provides us with the ability to enhance our customers’ search and shopping experiences and to determine aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- Information You Actively Submit to PureMountainOliveOil.com. For most of the browsing services we provide, we neither require nor collect “Personal Customer Information” — your name, email address, billing address, shipping address(es), phone number and credit card information. You can browse the PureMountainOliveOil.com site and take as much time as you want to view our products and services without having to submit such Personal Customer Information. Even when you use our shopping cart as you browse, there is no need to submit Personal Customer Information.In the following instances, however, we do need you to actively submit Personal Customer Information: when you want to create an account or complete an order.
- Creating a PureMountainOliveOil.com Account. You can create a password-protected PureMountainOliveOil.com account to complete an order or to save items in your shopping cart. To create an account, we require that you provide us with the following Personal Customer Information: your email address (which may not be associated with another active PureMountainOliveOil.com account), and your first and last names. You will also have to create a password.
- Completing an Order. If you have a PureMountainOliveOil.com account that you want to use to complete an order, we will require you to access that account. We will then use the Personal Customer Information stored in that account to complete the order, or require you to input additional Personal Customer Information such as payment information.
How we use Personal Customer Information PureMountainOliveOil.com will NEVER share your Personal Customer Information with third-party service providers, vendors or subcontractors. We believe in your privacy and we will only use your information to contact you about your orders.
- Credit card companies. Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution and their vendors, which receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.
- Law Enforcement Investigations. PureMountainOliveOil.com may release Personal Customer Information when we believe, in our good judgment, that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of PureMountainOliveOil.com, our users, or others.
Communications from PureMountainOliveOil.comAs a PureMountainOliveOil.com account holder, you may receive the following communications from PureMountainOliveOil.com:
- Communications related to transaction, account and website maintenance activities. By creating a PureMountainOliveOil.com account or making a purchase without a PureMountainOliveOil.com account, you may receive communications from us relating to: order confirmations; order updates; order problems; important website information and material changes to site policies and account management procedures.